Saturday, July 30, 2011

Pet Progress

There has been no physical pet hatching progress...only deeper thinking going on about which pet I really want.  

After a few more pvp practice rounds, I've decided that I need to choose a pet for functionality over looks.  Sad but true.  I'm a little disappointed because one of the things that I have always liked about the wizard101 pet system is that everyone isn't running around with the same pet because there is one BEST pet.   However, more and more I have seen this with many serious pvp players choosing pets with a dryad card, and now I know why.  It's too bad that there isn't a way to shift cards from pet to pet just as we can with talents.

I've decided to focus for a bit on a sturdy dragon since it has the dryad card and I prefer it over the ninja pig.

Although I know that I want spritely, pips o plenty, and spell proof (still undecided about the final talent), first I need to work on the dragon's pedigree as it's very low at 44, and of course it does not have a single good talent.

This is when all of my gardening will come in handy!

My first hatch resulted in a seraph which I deleted.  I wonder what I'll get next!

1 comment:

  1. I use my fun dragon with satyr card, I loved it, no matter what, but everyone choose their prefer pets for pvp.

    ReplyDelete